100 HIGHLY EFFECTIVE PRINCIPALS OF 2018
AN INITIATIVE TO RECOGNISE WORTHY HEADS OF SCHOOLS
Step I: Submission of Online Nomination by the Last Date.
Step II: Short-listing & Selection of Nominations by Assessment Partner & Jury.
Step III: Sharing of Result with the Winners over Email & Phone.
Step IV: Distribution of Award in a Gala Event in New Delhi.
1. Self-Nomination Form It has 5 sections:
A. Detailed Professional Data including education, experience & achievements.
B. Ten Statements asking them to rate themselves on a scale of 1 to 5.
C. One Descriptive Question.
D. Factual data of the School.
E. A recorded video of 2-3 minutes speaking on a given topic#.
2. Endorsement by Management*
The Applicant has to fill details of any one Management Member and he/she will get a Link on their Email & Mobile Number. He/she will have to click the link and they reach a webpage with Ten Statements asking them to rate the principal on a scale of 1 to 5 where 1 means Poor and 5 means Excellent.
*Chairman (or vice)/President (or vice)/Secretary/Manager/Director/Correspondent/Trustee
** Self endorsement will not work, if you’re at top leadership position in the school, you can get it done by similar authority of another school.
3. Endorsement by 5 Teachers of the Same School
The Applicant has to fill the details of minimum 5 Teachers (maximum 10) they will get a Link on their Email & Mobile Number. He/she will have to click the link and they will reach a webpage with Ten Statements asking them to rate the principal on a scale of 1 to 5 where 1 means Poor and 5 means Excellent.
4. Endorsement by 5 Parents of the Same School
The Applicant has to fill the details of minimum 5 Parents (maximum 10) they will get a Link on their Email & Mobile Number. He/she will have to click the link and they will reach a webpage with Ten Statements asking them to rate the principal on a scale of 1 to 5 where 1 means Poor and 5 means Excellent.
5. Video Recording of a Short Speech
TOPIC: Stakeholders are instrumental in overall development of school.
* The VIDEO can be shot sitting in the Office Chair or anywhere you feel comfortable.
* Duration of the video must not be less than 2 minutes and more than 3 minutes.
Upload the video on YOUTUBE or any other Cloud Space like GOOGLEDRIVE, DROPBOX, ONEDRIVE etc. and share the link in the space provided in online nomination form.
- All the Heads of School including Principal, Headmaster, Headmistress, Head-teacher etc. are eligible to nominate themselves. . The nominating individual should be working as Head of School with any above mentioned designations.
- Officiating Principals can also participate.
- Minimum One Year Experience as Principal/Head of School.
All Middle, Secondary, Sr. Secondary Schools of India and abroad affiliated (& to be affiliated) to any Boards like CBSE, IGCSE, IB, & ICSE.
- Incomplete and without Endorsement Nominations will be rejected.
- Nominations can be sent ONLY Online. Entries received by Post, Email or Courier will not be accepted.
- Entries received after Last date will not be entertained.
- The selection process involves multiple steps and the decision of the JURY will be final. As per scores, first 100 will be selected.
- The selection process (at present) involves neither any physical presentations by contestants nor any onsite/physical verification of data.
- There’s no relaxation at any step of award process and all the sections of Self-Nomination and Endorsement are mandatory to be submitted.
- It is not required to shoot VIDEO by a professional camera. It can be shot with a Smartphone also.
IMPORTANT: If the principal(applicant) is absolutely new (less than 3 months) to the current school, he/she can fill in FACTUAL DATA of the Previous School and can seek Endorsements also from stakeholders of the current or previous school.
* You need to Register on HEP Award Website on PC or Mobile and create username & password.
* You have to keep ready latest photo, details of member of management, 5 teachers and 5 parents to request endorsement.
* You need to fill in all 3 parts of Phase I: Self Nomination, Self Appraisal, Factual Data of School at a stretch.
* Phase II & III can be filled in any time by logging in again to your account on HEP Award Website.
* When you request management, teachers and parents to endorse, they will be sent a link by SMS & Email which they have to follow and rate you, then only your nomination will be complete.
* You can LOGIN to your account anytime to see the progress of your nomination.
- Submit all the Forms On-line: Self Nomination Form, Endorsement-Management, Endorsement-Parents, and Endorsement-Teachers.
- Get all types of Endorsements done by stakeholders; from management member, from 5 teachers of your school & from 5 parents of students of your school.
- Record a video 2-3 minute duration with any device (camcorder/smartphone/laptop/PC) and Share Link.